Finance Administrator (VN955)
Business Area: Finance
Vacancy Base: Sixways House, Worcester
Contract Type: Permanent
Ringway is a market leader in the Highways Term Maintenance Industry, responsible for looking after over 50,000 kms of the UK’s highways network. We take pride in offering a dedicated, flexible approach which supports our clients, underpinned by the recruitment, development and retention of a locally based workforce. We want you to grow your career in a way that suits you, whether that is making the best of your skills in a role you enjoy, or developing new skills as you progress with our company.
As the Finance Administrator you will join a team of 3, based in Worcestershire, supporting the Divisional Financial Controller with accounts payable and accounts received, ensuring all transactions are processed accurately and within a timely manner.
As the Finance Administrator you will be required to:
• Resolve parked and blocked invoice issues alongside RCF
• Booking and Validation of Ad-hoc GRN’s in KHEOPS
• Reconcile statements
• Liaise with Suppliers and Procurement to resolve pricing queries and obtain credit notes where required
• Send out weekly outstanding validation reports
• Additional tasks as and when required by the Divisional Financial Controller
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience within an accounts role
- Previous use of KHEOPS preferred
- Confident with MS Office Packages including excel
- Good team player
- Confident in own abilities
Awarded Investors in People Silver, a member of the 5% Club and recognised as an Investor in Diversity. Providing opportunity and growth for all our employees is the bedrock of our business, ensuring a safe, happy and productive workforce.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.