Accounts Assistant (VN975)
Business Area: Administration
Vacancy Base: Horsham
County: West Sussex
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
Ringway is a market leader in the Highways Term Maintenance Industry, responsible for looking after over 50,000kms of the UK’s highways network. We take pride in offering a dedicated, flexible approach which supports our clients, underpinned by the recruitment, development and retention of a locally based workforce. Our Ringway Central Finance team are looking to appoint a Accounts Assistant to support the accounts payable and purchase ledger function.
As a Accounts Assistant you will be required to:
- Process invoices and reconcile statements
- Liaise with divisions for goods receipts to be done
- Speak to internal and external customers
The successful candidate will have:
- Accounts payable experience of 2+ years
- Reconciliation of accounts experience
- SAP experience (desirable)
- Intermediate Excel experience and knowledge
- Good communication skills and be able to handle pressure, working as a team player
This is a 6 month fixed term contract, offering a competitive salary and a great opportunity for the right candidate
Awarded Investors in People Silver, a member of the 5% Club and recognised as an Investor in Diversity. Providing opportunity and growth for all our employees is the bedrock of our business, ensuring a safe, happy and productive workforce.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.