Arborist Team Leader (VN980)
Business Area: Highways Operatives
Vacancy Base: Hounslow
Contract Type: Permanent
Ringway is a market leader in the Highways Term Maintenance Industry, responsible for looking after over 50,000 kms of the UK’s highways network. We take pride in offering a dedicated, flexible approach which supports our clients, underpinned by the recruitment, development and retention of a locally based workforce. We want you to grow your career in a way that suits you, whether that is making the best of your skills in a role you enjoy, or developing new skills as you progress with our company.
Hounslow Highways is the highways service provider working on behalf of the London Borough of Hounslow and we are looking to recruit a Team Leader to join our Environmental & Sustainability team in Hounslow.
As an Arborist Team Leader you will be required to:
- Provide Arboricultural work
- Supervising 3 members of staff
- Adhere to company procedures with regard to Health & Safety and ensure all team members do likewise
- Check and servicing of equipment
- Pruning, general tree maintenance dealing with waste
The successful applicant will have:
- Full UK Driving License with HGV Class C1 / C1E
- Level 3 and Level 2 NPTC – 30/31/37/38/39/41/47
- LOLER Level 3 NPTC
- Experience in maintenance of street trees, climbing / pruning and felling, rope and harness work, ground level and general tree work, leading a team and using electronic mobile devices
- Good working knowledge of urban tree work, chainsaw work and climbing pruning work
A training plan will be developed to suit the right candidate
Awarded Investors in People Silver, a member of the 5% Club and recognised as an Investor in Diversity. Providing opportunity and growth for all our employees is the bedrock of our business, ensuring a safe, happy and productive workforce.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.