Highways Operative (Street Trees) VN985
Business Area: Highways Operatives
Vacancy Base: Hounslow
Contract Type: Permanent
Ringway is a market leader in the Highways Term Maintenance Industry, responsible for looking after over 50,000 kms of the UK’s highways network. We take pride in offering a dedicated, flexible approach which supports our clients, underpinned by the recruitment, development and retention of a locally based workforce. We want you to grow your career in a way that suits you, whether that is making the best of your skills in a role you enjoy, or developing new skills as you progress with our company.
Hounslow Highways is the highways service provider working on behalf of the London Borough of Hounslow and we are looking to recruit two fully qualified Arborists to undertake a wide range of cyclical and routine maintenance work and operations for street trees.
As a Arborist you will be required to:
- Undertake maintenance of street trees
- Undertake climbing / pruning and felling
- Undertake rope and harness work
- Undertake ground level and general tree work
- Adhere to company Health & Safety procedures
- Update electronic mobile system
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Full UK Driving license with HGV Class B1
- Level 3 and Level 2 NPTC – 30/31/37/38/38/41/47
- LOLER Level 3 NPTC
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety procedures
- Working knowledge of street trees
- Traffic Management experience
- Stump & Chipper qualification
- Trailer license
A training plan will be developed to suit the right candidate.
Awarded Investors in People Silver, a member of the 5% Club and recognised as an Investor in Diversity. Providing opportunity and growth for all our employees is the bedrock of our business, ensuring a safe, happy and productive workforce.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.