Contracts Manager (VN1027)
Business Area: Operational Management
Vacancy Base: Bamfurlong
Contract Type: Permanent
Ringway is a market leader in the Highways Term Maintenance Industry, responsible for looking after over 50,000 kms of the UK’s highways network. We take pride in offering a dedicated, flexible approach which supports our clients, underpinned by the recruitment, development and retention of a locally based workforce. We want you to grow your career in a way that suits you, whether that is making the best of your skills in a role you enjoy, or developing new skills as you progress with our company.
Ringway are looking for a motivational Contracts Manager to join the depot at Bamfurlong and proactively lead the team in the northern area of the county, managing and delivering the routine and reactive maintenance programme of works on the new 7 year County Council Highways Term Maintenance Contract, which went live in April 2019.
As the Contracts Manager you will be required to:
- Support the operations manager in delivery of contract objectives
- Direct resources to deliver routine and reactive maintenance
- Manage 3 supervisors & 30+ operatives, ensuring they perform in line with productivity and quality targets
- Manage multiple projects at one time
The successful Contracts Manager will have:
- Experience being client facing
- Civil Engineering qualification (desirable)
- Knowledge of NEC 4 Contract (desirable)
- Experience managing a team
- A motivational management style
Awarded Investors in People Silver, a member of the 5% Club and recognised as an Investor in Diversity. Providing opportunity and growth for all our employees is the bedrock of our business, ensuring a safe, happy and productive workforce.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.