Business Area: Highways Operatives
Vacancy Base: Wiltshire
Contract Type: Permanent
Ringway is a market leader in the Highways Term Maintenance Industry, responsible for looking after over 50,000 kms of the UK’s highways network. We take pride in offering a dedicated, flexible approach which supports our clients, underpinned by the recruitment, development and retention of a locally based workforce. We want you to grow your career in a way that suits you, whether that is making the best of your skills in a role you enjoy, or developing new skills as you progress with our company.
Activities of the team/department that this role will operate in;
- Vacancy to be based in Melksham with travel throughout Wilshire.
- Planning, installation & removal of traffic management in accordance with Chapter 8
- Acting as a pedestrian marshal safely guiding public through work sites
- Acting as a gateman on closures advising public on actions & option as required
- Undertaking general highways maintenance activities
Formal qualifications required;
- 12D T1 & T2 preferred but full training will be given
- LGV or 7.5 tonne Driving Licence holder an advantage
- 12D T5 and advantage but not essential
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Ability to plan and programme work
- Good communication skills
A full UK Diving Licence and a willingness to undertake LGV training is essential for this role.
Awarded Investors in People Silver, a member of the 5% Club and recognised as an Investor in Diversity. Providing opportunity and growth for all our employees is the bedrock of our business, ensuring a safe, happy and productive workforce.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.