Business Area: Administration
Vacancy Base: Stilton
Contract Type: Permanent
Ringway is a market leader in the Highways Term Maintenance Industry, responsible for looking after over 50,000 kms of the UK’s highways network. We take pride in offering a dedicated, flexible approach which supports our clients, underpinned by the recruitment, development and retention of a locally based workforce. We want you to grow your career in a way that suits you, whether that is making the best of your skills in a role you enjoy, or developing new skills as you progress with our company.
We are looking to appoint a Finance Administrator to join our team. Based from our Stilton office, you will be responsible for resolving purchase ledger and subcontractor ledger queries, validation of papyrus, analysis of un-booked stock and plant.
As a Finance Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Validation of papyrus bookings to cost in SAP on a weekly basis, resolving issues with Regional Purchasing, Commercial, Operations & Ringway Central Finance
- MIGO for stock and overheads, resolving any issues with Regional Purchasing, Commercial, Operations & Ringway Central Finance
- Resolving issues identified in Cockpit with Regional Purchasing, Commercial, Operations & Ringway Central Finance
- Monthly plant hired not booked and stock account reconciliations performed, resolving issues with Regional Purchasing, Commercial, Operations & Ringway Central Finance
- Creation of the works order reference in CPA as and when external orders are requested by Commercial and Operations
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Subcontractor ledger and purchase ledger experience is essential
- Knowledge and be fully proficient in all Microsoft packages - namely Excel
- Be organised
There is a lot of opportunity for development and career progression within this role.
Awarded Investors in People Silver, a member of the 5% Club and recognised as an Investor in Diversity. Providing opportunity and growth for all our employees is the bedrock of our business, ensuring a safe, happy and productive workforce.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.