Assistant Management Accountant (VN1269)
Business Area: Finance
Vacancy Base: Stilton
Contract Type: Permanent
Ringway is a market leader in the Highways Term Maintenance Industry, responsible for looking after over 50,000 kms of the UK’s highways network. We take pride in offering a dedicated, flexible approach which supports our clients, underpinned by the recruitment, development and retention of a locally based workforce. We want you to grow your career in a way that suits you, whether that is making the best of your skills in a role you enjoy, or developing new skills as you progress with our company.
An opportunity has arisen to join a busy team of 3 in Stilton, supporting the Divisional Financial Controller with the effective running of local accounts.
As the Assistant Management Accountant you will be required to:
• Raise monthly Sales Ledger invoices (low volume, high value)
• Produce Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and external works orders
• Process employee expenses
• Manage petty cash
• Support the DFC with producing the cash flow forecast
• Produce weekly Cost Value Reports
• Assist in the preparation of month end accounts
• Produce detailed analysis on the month end accounts
• Produce the balance sheet reconciliations
• Support Purchase Ledger Clerk during peak periods of the month
• Support Payroll Clerk during peak periods of the month
The Assistant Management Accountant will have:
A minimum of 3 years in a similar role
Part Qualified, working towards AAT or CIMA
Team player approach to work
Ability to work on your own initiative
Awarded Investors in People Silver, a member of the 5% Club and recognised as an Investor in Diversity. Providing opportunity and growth for all our employees is the bedrock of our business, ensuring a safe, happy and productive workforce.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.