Business Area: Highways Operatives
Vacancy Base: Hounslow Highways
Contract Type: Permanent
Ringway is a market leader in the Highways Term Maintenance Industry, responsible for looking after over 50,000 kms of the UK’s highways network. We take pride in offering a dedicated, flexible approach which supports our clients, underpinned by the recruitment, development and retention of a locally based workforce. We want you to grow your career in a way that suits you, whether that is making the best of your skills in a role you enjoy, or developing new skills as you progress with our company.
Activities of the team/department that this role will operate in;
Arborist work in tree team
Range of cyclical and routine maintenance work and operations for street trees
As the Arborist you will be required to:
· Be conscious of health and safety, equipment checks, equipment servicing, pruning, general tree maintenance, dealing with waste.
· Provide support to team members.
· Adhere to company procedures with regard to Health & Safety and ensure all team members do likewise.
· have experience with Tree pruning, climbing, chainsaw work, ground and climbing pruning work, good working knowledge of urban tree work.
· - Maintenance of Burroughs street trees
· - Climbing / pruning and felling
· - Rope and harness work
· - Ground level and general tree work
· - Site team leader to a small team
· - Manage safety
· - Update electronic mobile systems
The successful Arborist will have:
· Full UK Driving License with HGV Class C1 / C1E
· Level 3 and Level 2 NPTC – 30/31/37/38/39/41/47
· LOLER Level 3 NPTC
· Good knowledge of Health & Safety
· Working knowledge of street trees
· Ground level work, general tree work
Awarded Investors in People Silver, a member of the 5% Club and recognised as an Investor in Diversity. Providing opportunity and growth for all our employees is the bedrock of our business, ensuring a safe, happy and productive workforce.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.