Administration Assistant (VN1350)
Business Area: Administration
Vacancy Base: Sandy
Contract Type: Perm
Ringway is a market leader in the Highways Term Maintenance Industry, responsible for looking after over 50,000 kms of the UK’s highways network. We take pride in offering a dedicated, flexible approach which supports our clients, underpinned by the recruitment, development and retention of a locally based workforce. We want you to grow your career in a way that suits you, whether that is making the best of your skills in a role you enjoy, or developing new skills as you progress with our company.
An opportunity has opened up for an Administrator to join the depot in Sandy. The successful candidate will be able to work well as a team but also on their own initiative. This is a varied role which requires experience using Microsoft Office have flexibility and good organisation skills.
As an Administrator you will be required to:
- Undertake day to day administrative duties to ensure smooth running of the office
- Provide admin support for the Depot as per Supervisors instruction
- Answer correspondence as appropriate
- Assist in ensuring client deadlines are met
- Maintain any local database or spreadsheets requirements
- Ensure all necessary information is received from the operatives to provide to the client.
- Assist the Supervisor in collation of all costs into Papyrus to ensure all costs are captured and booked for each job completed
- Ensure that Daily Vehicle Defect Sheets and Drivers Hours are collated and forwarded to the Fleet Department to ensure compliance
- Scanning, Filing and any other administrative tasks
- Act as the Noticeboard Champion, communicating vital company information as and when required
- Any other reasonable duties requested by the Supervisor or Manager
The successful Administrator will have:
- Excellent Organisational Skills, attention to detail, ability to work with minimal supervision and diary management
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite in particular Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional and tidy appearance
- Courteous and exceptional telephone manner
- Good time management and ability to work to deadlines
Awarded Investors in People Silver, a member of the 5% Club and recognised as an Investor in Diversity. Providing opportunity and growth for all our employees is the bedrock of our business, ensuring a safe, happy and productive workforce.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.