Business Area: Administration
Vacancy Base: Newport Pagnell
Contract Type: Permanent
Ringway is a market leader in the Highways Term Maintenance Industry, responsible for looking after over 50,000 kms of the UK’s highways network. We take pride in offering a dedicated, flexible approach which supports our clients, underpinned by the recruitment, development and retention of a locally based workforce. We want you to grow your career in a way that suits you, whether that is making the best of your skills in a role you enjoy, or developing new skills as you progress with our company.
As an Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking day-to-day administrative duties
- Providing admin support for the Depot as per Supervisors instruction
- Answering correspondence as appropriate
- Assisting in ensuring client deadlines are met
- Maintaining local databases and spreadsheets
- Assisting the Supervisor in collating costs into Papyrus
- Ensuring that Daily Vehicle Defect Sheets and Drivers Hours are collated and forwarded to the Fleet Department
- Scanning & filling
The successful Administrator will have:
- Administration experience
- IT skills, particularly with MS Office packages such as Excel, Word and Outlook
- Courteous telephone manner
- Good time management and organisational skills
Awarded Investors in People Silver, a member of the 5% Club and recognised as an Investor in Diversity. Providing opportunity and growth for all our employees is the bedrock of our business, ensuring a safe, happy and productive workforce.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.