Business Area: Highways Operatives
Vacancy Base: Milton Keynes
Contract Type: Permanent
Ringway is a market leader in the Highways Term Maintenance Industry, responsible for looking after over 50,000 kms of the UK’s highways network. We take pride in offering a dedicated, flexible approach which supports our clients, underpinned by the recruitment, development and retention of a locally based workforce. We want you to grow your career in a way that suits you, whether that is making the best of your skills in a role you enjoy, or developing new skills as you progress with our company.
As the Agent, you will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of the Depot you are responsible for
- Working safely and promoting a safe environment for all operations
- Supervising the operational teams in line with productivity targets and to produce costs
- Capturing and reporting all costs from Papyrus and put together measures to support the income gained
- Using Key Performance Measures to drive improvements
- Monitoring the skills and experience of staff and operatives within the divisions and work with Contracts Manager to plan training and development.
- Carrying out duties in line with all Company Procedures and Policies
- Ensuring all work is carried out to correct specification / standard
- Using Action Reporting Procedure to plan and implement continuous improvement
- Operations to meet criteria of Environmental Policies
- Working in-line with the European Foundation of Quality Management (EFQM) Model
The successful Agent will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Well-rounded experience of term maintenance works such as drainage, bridges & structures, surfacing, signage
- HGV licence
Awarded Investors in People Silver, a member of the 5% Club and recognised as an Investor in Diversity. Providing opportunity and growth for all our employees is the bedrock of our business, ensuring a safe, happy and productive workforce.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.