Business Area: Site Supervision
Vacancy Base: Milton Keynes
Contract Type: Permanent
Ringway is a market leader in the Highways Term Maintenance Industry, responsible for looking after over 50,000 kms of the UK’s highways network. We take pride in offering a dedicated, flexible approach which supports our clients, underpinned by the recruitment, development and retention of a locally based workforce. We want you to grow your career in a way that suits you, whether that is making the best of your skills in a role you enjoy, or developing new skills as you progress with our company.
As an Agent you will deliver the capital works programme for the Milton Keynes Term Services Contract.
This is a great opportunity for someone with subcontractor management experience, to join a longstanding contract, delivering capital works, in time and to budget, in line with all KPI's.
Other duties include:
• To work safely and promote a safe environment for all operations
• Management of direct labour and Sub-Contractors
• Management of cost and value of the projects delivered
• Management and delivery of all relevant KPI’s
• Supervising the operational teams in line with productivity targets
• Use Key Performance Measures to drive improvements
• Use Action Reporting Procedure to plan and implement continuous improvements
The successful Agent will have:
- A relevant qualification in Civil Engineering / Construction
- Previous experience within the Highway Industry
- SSSTS/SMSTS Card
- NRSWA Card
- Experience working on static sites
- Demonstrable experience of budget control
Awarded Investors in People Silver, a member of the 5% Club and recognised as an Investor in Diversity. Providing opportunity and growth for all our employees is the bedrock of our business, ensuring a safe, happy and productive workforce.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.