Business Area: Administration
Vacancy Base: Spooner Row
Contract Type: Permanent
Ringway is a market leader in the Highways Term Maintenance Industry, responsible for looking after over 50,000 kms of the UK’s highways network. We take pride in offering a dedicated, flexible approach which supports our clients, underpinned by the recruitment, development and retention of a locally based workforce. We want you to grow your career in a way that suits you, whether that is making the best of your skills in a role you enjoy, or developing new skills as you progress with our company.
This role is to cover the Administration duties of 2 depots providing help and support across the site including the finance department.
Duties of the Administrator:
- General Administration duties covering 2 depots
- Updating Work trackers with completed works
- finance tasks, including goods receipting and raising of purchase orders
- Filing and keeping record up to date
The ideal Administrator will have:
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and outlook
- Excellent time keeping and attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar role
- The ability to work autonomously
- Excellent organisational skills
Awarded Investors in People Silver, a member of the 5% Club and recognised as an Investor in Diversity. Providing opportunity and growth for all our employees is the bedrock of our business, ensuring a safe, happy and productive workforce.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.