Assistant Quantity Surveyor (VN2111)
Business Area: Commercial, Quantity Surveying & Project Management
Vacancy Base: Shire Hall, Gloucester
Contract Type: Permanent
Ringway is a market leader in the Highways Term Maintenance Industry, responsible for looking after over 50,000 kms of the UK’s highways network. We take pride in offering a dedicated, flexible approach which supports our clients, underpinned by the recruitment, development and retention of a locally based workforce. We want you to grow your career in a way that suits you, whether that is making the best of your skills in a role you enjoy, or developing new skills as you progress with our company.
Our Gloucestershire division have a great opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join them on a successful and longstanding contract.
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will responsible for:
- Representing Ringway in client facing meetings
- Processing and managing payment applications to agreed calendar
- Leading Cost/Value Reconciliation in weekly meetings
- Reviewing and processing of final accounts
- Supporting with assessment and payment of Supply chain partners
- Aiding the Senior QS in the administration of sub-contracts
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering qualification or working towards, (experience and time served rather than formal qualifications will be considered)
- Some knowledge on NEC 4
- Previous experience in similar role
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of Commercial Management works on site
- Strong IT skills
- Effective communication skills
Awarded Investors in People Silver, a member of the 5% Club and recognised as an Investor in Diversity. Providing opportunity and growth for all our employees is the bedrock of our business, ensuring a safe, happy and productive workforce.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.