Business Co-ordinator (VN2270)
Business Area: Administration
Vacancy Base: Sandy Depot
Contract Type: Permanent
Ringway is a market leader in the Highways Term Maintenance Industry, responsible for looking after over 50,000 kms of the UK’s highways network. We take pride in offering a dedicated, flexible approach which supports our clients, underpinned by the recruitment, development and retention of a locally based workforce. We want you to grow your career in a way that suits you, whether that is making the best of your skills in a role you enjoy, or developing new skills as you progress with our company.
This is an excellent opportunity to provide efficient business support to the Division Senior Management Team through effective meeting management, coordination and undertaking of administrative duties. You will also champion communication across the contract as part of the Quality Management team and support Integrated Management System Administration.
As a Business Co-ordinator you will;
• Provide admin and diary management support to the Division’s Senior Management Team as directed
• Own the completion of the decision and action logs (meeting minutes) for governance meetings across the division including client meetings
• Support confidential meeting coordination and documentation for various members of the team across the Division as the need arises.
• Support in the coordination of Division wide communication events
• Coordinate and Maintain the mobile phone administration across the division
• Coordinate and Manage the Occupational Health Service requirements i.e. booking health surveillance and annual health questionnaires for the division
The successful candidate will have;
• Hands on and active support of colleagues
• Courteous and exceptional telephone/video manner
• All actions and tasks carried out by agreed deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail
• Computer Literate: word, excel
• Good time management and ability to work to deadlines
• Strictly adhere to all Company Procedures
• At all times, in-line with the Company Culture, support the Company Visions and
Values and promote to all colleagues
• Create and Promote Partnership Vision and Values to achieve success
Awarded Investors in People Silver, a member of the 5% Club and recognised as an Investor in Diversity. Providing opportunity and growth for all our employees is the bedrock of our business, ensuring a safe, happy and productive workforce.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.