Business Area: Administration
Vacancy Base: Ardleigh
Contract Type: Permanent
Ringway is a market leader in the Highways Term Maintenance Industry, responsible for looking after over 50,000 kms of the UK’s highways network. We take pride in offering a dedicated, flexible approach which supports our clients, underpinned by the recruitment, development and retention of a locally based workforce. We want you to grow your career in a way that suits you, whether that is making the best of your skills in a role you enjoy, or developing new skills as you progress with our company.
This is a great opportunity to join the Ardleigh Depot team and assist in the day to day running of the office.
The successful candidate will;
• Action the booking of costs for the Supervisors based on completed DRS
• Identify under-booked Direct Labour and Direct Equipment missing from DRS
• Respond to any queries between bookings made & invoices received
• Take all office deliveries and notify employee on arrival
• Monitor stationary stock levels
• Arrange the ordering of stationery and take the deliveries
• To keep office notice board up to date
• Keep a record of meeting room requests
• Be available to facilitate the capture of Decision and Action Logs for any meetings as requested by a member of Management
The Successful candidate will have;
• Good PC literacy
• Effective communication
• Time management
• Demonstrated initiative
• Ability to work to deadlines
Awarded Investors in People Silver, a member of the 5% Club and recognised as an Investor in Diversity. Providing opportunity and growth for all our employees is the bedrock of our business, ensuring a safe, happy and productive workforce.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.