Business Area: Administration
Vacancy Base: North Street,Stilton
Peterborough PE7 3RP
Contract Type: Permanent
As Buying Administrator you will be required to support the division to achieve their Business Plan through the implementation of the group supply chain strategy and policies in the day-to-day procurement of goods, equipment and plant
As the Buyer (VN2322) you will be required to:
- • Procure goods and services in accordance with Group Framework Agreements and Catalogues, ensuring they are utilised correctly.
- Ensure that the Local Purchasing Agreements are used correctly.
- Identify procurement betterment against group frameworks and advise Regional Buyer accordingly.
- Coordinate regularly ordered items to ensure that spend is aggregated where possible to ensure best commercial return.
The successful Buyer (VN2322) will have:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be computer literate and identify urgent requests and actions.
How to Apply
If you are reviewing this advert online, please click ‘Apply Now!’ and follow the instructions to create a login and submit your CV. If you are reviewing this advert on an office or depot noticeboard, please go online to apply euroviainternal.appellia.com
Internal applicants are asked to let their line manager know about their interest in this role before they apply.