Business Graduate Trainee
Business Area: Graduates
Location: Based in regional offices / depots located throughout the UK
Competitive salary plus a company vehicle is provided
As a UK market leader in specialist civil engineering construction and highway related services, we can offer aspirational graduate programmes delivered through our group of innovative companies, designed to put your talent and passion to work.
We have opportunities for Business Graduates that will not only support and flex as you refine your career ambitions but will also stretch you to realise your full potential.
We have a 2-year Business graduate training scheme that offers you the opportunity to work in a variety of areas across the business e.g. operations, estimating, finance, health, safety and environment, asset management, business improvement.
Entry requirements: We only have a limited number of opportunities, as it’s important to us to ensure you receive an individualised programme that will maximise your potential and bring the most value to our business:
- Minimum 2:2 in subjects such as business, IT, economics, maths, physics, etc
- A good understanding and application of technology
- Solutions driven, self-motivation, initiative and confidence to challenge the status quo
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills and willingness to take on responsibility
- A full UK driving licence and prepared to be flexible on location
We regret that we cannot offer visa sponsorship for these positions, therefore the legal right to work in the UK is essential.
Click on “Apply Now!” to submit your CV and complete our Graduate Application where you will be required to provide the following:
- An opening statement about why you’re interested in this opportunity
- How you feel Eurovia UK will support your personal aspirations
- Three most important attributes or skills that you believe you would bring to our company