Contracts Manager (VN2515)
Business Area: Operational Management
Vacancy Base: Guilden Sutton Depot Chester Guilden Sutton
Contract Type: Permanent
Ringway is a market leader in the Highways Term Maintenance Industry, responsible for looking after over 50,000 kms of the UK’s highways network. We take pride in offering a dedicated, flexible approach which supports our clients, underpinned by the recruitment, development and retention of a locally based workforce. We want you to grow your career in a way that suits you, whether that is making the best of your skills in a role you enjoy, or developing new skills as you progress with our company.
We are currently seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to join the team on the Cheshire West contract where you will play a vital role in all safety and quality obligations and the needs of clients and stakeholders both internally and externally.
The Contracts Manager will be responsible for
• The overall activities of the team/department
• Drainage schemes
• Preventative Carriageway and footway Patching works
• Preventative treatments such as Surface dressing, Carriageway micro asphalt and footway slurry works
• Road resurfacing and associated works
• Footway construction
• Section 106 and 278 works
• Day to day management of the internal resources
• Managing the Supervisors and Engineers associated with scheme Delivery.
• To help develop bills of quants in line with the SORS to maximise profitability
• To assist the commercial team during month and at month end producing final accounts and interim measures
• Checking Cost and value on a weekly basis
• Responsible for 1 engineer and 4 Supervisors
The Contracts Manager will have:
• CSCS Proffesional card
• HNC in Civil engineering or similar
• Competent with the use of the full micro soft suite
• 5 years in a similar role
• Knowledge of NEC 3 contracts
• Experience of TMC contracts
• Understanding of the HMCW
Awarded Investors in People Silver, a member of the 5% Club and recognised as an Investor in Diversity. Providing opportunity and growth for all our employees is the bedrock of our business, ensuring a safe, happy and productive workforce.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.